Thursday, February 18, 2010

Return

Have arrived in Korea and find myself at the airport waiting for the shuttle to my base. The flight presented a pleasant surprise in that it landed an hour early from what my schedule had said. Now I have time to grab a bite to eat here at the airport before the two hour shuttle drive to Osan. Got stuck in a middle seat in the middle of the aircraft, but was still able to sleep for six hours or so. Long flight though. This one seemed much longer than when I first flew over in August, but I know it is a matter of perception.

I had a window seat down to Atlanta and it was a beautiful day as these pictures attest.

I am missing my family. The last few days my littlest girl kept asking me why I have to do this job anyway and why I can't stay for when she goes to the hospital. Hopefully she'll understand better one day.